Legends dating back to ancient cultures, chocolate was synonymous with love, a powerful love potion. Considered as the elixir of the gods and royalty.Chocolates are the gifts for all seasons. Who would not know these famous chocolate brands – Ferrero Rocher, NOKA, Lindt & Spugli Chocolates, Richart Chocolates, Ghirardelli Chocolates, Neuhaus Chocolates, Godiva Chocolates, Thorntons Chocolates, Guylian Chocolates, and Hershey’s? You do not need to wait for birthdays, Christmas, graduation, or Valentine’s Day to give chocolates as your gift to your loved ones. You can even give these chocolates to a friend or to your lover during a normal day. People love chocolate, the aroma, the taste, the texture, all of the senses become invloved. Chocolate makes you happy because it has phenylephylamine which is the hormone that the brain tiggers when you fall in love. Throughout the year, a lot of people across the world buy boxes of chocolate and use them as romantic gifts to their loved ones. A chocolate lover would love to receive any kind of chocolates from dark chocolate, homemade and handmade chocolate cookies, nuts and almond nuts filled chocolate, milk chocolate, etc.
But what are the top romantic gifts you can give for your partners, parents, or friends who are chocolate lovers? Here are some:
1. Homemade/ Handmade chocolate cookies. Nothing beats the personalized or customized chocolate cookies. This kind of chocolate cookies is baked with a touch of emotion and is a product of love. Usually, chocolate cookies are made with dark chocolate and white chocolate which will surely satisfy your taste buds.
2. Chocolate cookbooks. Chocolate lovers do not just love to eat chocolate, they also love to bake and cook.
3. Gourmet Chocolates. These are excellent treats for everyone. You can even wrapped these chocolate in pretty wrappers and give them to your loved ones to express your sincerest and deepest feelings.
4. Bouquet of chocolate roses. Instead of the traditional bouquet of roses, you can be creative and interesting this time by giving something new. It’s a perfect way of saying your sweetest “I love you.”
5. Gift certificates to a chocolate shop or bakeries. There are chocolate lovers who prefer to eat Hershey’s or other chocolate brands or buy something unique in a local chocolate shop in their respective areas. Your loved one can make their own decision or selection of the chocolates they want.
6. Engraved chocolate hearts or bars. Who would not want to receive a chocolate bar where your name is engraved or your photo is placed in a chocolate heart with a special “I love you” and “Thank You” message?
It has been said that love makes the world go round…add a gift of chocolate to that love and the circle is complete..