It’s time for Halloween parties and entertaining—along with taking kids to Trick-or-Treat, Trunk-or-Treat, or perhaps Shop-to-Shop in the mall. However you like to spend your Halloween festivities, we’ve got a few fun ideas to spruce up your night from food presentation and decorating to our specialty—Halloween dessert.
Since there are many ideas out there for fun and unique costumes, we thought we’d give you some ideas for what to wear if you’re not too keen on getting into costume but still wish to look festive! Take a peak below at a stylish outfit just for you, with a dash of flair…
1. Amy Atlas Events Halloween Decorations
2. No-carve pumpkin decorating at Good Housekeeping
3. Heavenly Tower of Toffee gourmet cookie gift basket
4. Mod Cloth hair comb
6. Grace Green Kelly necklace by Elva Fields
8. Orange Mon Oeil tights — wear if you dare!
9. Black heels